National Dairy Development Board of Mongolia is a non-governmental organization initiated and set up by associations, researchers, and experts in dairy sector.
Healthy future, organic products, sustainable rural development, sustainable dairy industry,
Responsibilities and function
- To reflect industry representatives’ proposals in the legislations and policy documents that related to the dairy industries, to promote and disseminate laws, rules, regulations and guidelines to members and public
- To solve problems in dairy sector, to cooperate with state authority in charge of agricultural issue, foreign and domestic institutional representatives about development policy
- To provide information and advices about network of value-added dairy to related enterprises, participating organizations, individual and members in dairy industry
- To cooperate with training and research institutes in dairy industry and to organize meeting, training, consultation and to do research and support them
- To extend cooperation and foreign affairs of dairy industry and to direct, to implement projects and programs
- To coordinate activities of professional associations to develop dairy industry
- To represent Mongolia in International Dairy Federation, to translate information and to spread it
- To create facility of training materials, information, research and legal documents that related to dairy industry, to make regular publications
- To promote the appropriate public use of milk and dairy product, to organize training and promotion with organization in dairy industry
- To run and organize professional council to increase animal productivity, soil conservation, forage production, food safety and animal health.
- To make professional evaluations on policy implementation of dairy industry to initiate guidance /amendments/ and related innovations, to introduce it to decision makers to make a decision.
- Other activities according to objectives